Fondation Diane is looking for a financial analyst to join the Viridis Investment Fund team. Experience working with startups and an MBA is a plus.
The foundation was launched in May 2015 by Diana Fadel to encourage, spread awareness and invest in civic awareness and sustainable development in Lebanon, through various actions carried out via three main axes:
- VIRIDIS Investment Fund (VIF), a “green” investment fund that offers operational and financial support exclusively to startups and SMEs projects with the intention of generating a measurable environmental impact in parallel with financial performance.
- A Chaire (hosted at USJ university) for Eco-Citizenship and Sustainable Development education.
- Citizen Cafés, events to promote, exchange and debate around key environmental issues and citizenship.
As a Financial Analyst at Viridis, you will be responsible for financial planning, analysis and projection for startups and SME’s. You will forecast future revenues and expenditures to establish cost structures and determine capital budgeting for projects and set company-wide investment direction and policies. You will leverage strong accounting and compliance backgrounds to explore historical financial data, predict future results and drive process and policy improvements. Day-to-day responsibilities for financial analysts include:
- Analyzing current and past financial data and performance
- Preparing reports and projections based on this analysis
- Evaluating current capital expenditures and depreciation
- Exploring investment opportunities
- Establishing and evaluating profit plans
- Financial analysis and reporting
- Organizational management
- Aligning and setting plans
- Consistent followup on execution
Qualifications & skills:
- Entrepreneurial approach
- Good communication skills
- 5 years related experience preferably in a fund management organization. VC or PE.
- MBA is a plus, Bachelor in finance or related major is a must
- Civic and environmental awareness
Please apply online via the form below, or send your details, cover letter, and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Career Viridis|
|Languages||Fluency in English and Arabic|
|Location||This post is based in Beirut, Lebanon|
|Proposed Compensation||Depends on the profile and experience of the applicant|