We are looking for a creative Graphic Design & Community Coordinator, social media savvy with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. To work on a variety of products, including websites, social media, magazines, flyers, booklets, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our communication team.
The foundation was launched in May 2015 by Diana Fadel to encourage, spread awareness and invest in civic awareness and sustainable development in Lebanon, through various actions carried out via three main axes:
VIRIDIS Investment Fund (VIF), a “green” investment fund that offers operational and financial support exclusively to startups and SMEs projects with the intention of generating a measurable environmental impact in parallel with financial performance.
A Chaire (CEEDD hosted at USJ university) for Eco-Citizenship and Sustainable Development education.
Citizen Cafés, events to promote, exchange and debate around key environmental issues and citizenship.
Typical daily activities include:
• Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design;
• Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
• Working with a range of media and keeping up to date with emerging technologies;
• Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
• Working as part of a team with PR executives, Event planners, other designers, and marketing specialists.
• Build and execute social media strategy for all social channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN, Blog)
• Create original content to support social media campaigns, website, and blog content
• Monitor and optimize website brand pages, communities, and website
• Moderate all social media fan conversations, with a focus on driving community engagement and brand loyalty
• Create editorial calendars to support organizational objectives and marketing goals
• Proven graphic designing experience
• Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
• Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
• Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
• Highly proficient in all design aspects
• Professionalism regarding time and deadlines
• Proficient in the management of all social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube, as well as the advertising platforms within each of these channels.
• Knowledge of and passion for emerging social media and content marketing trends and best practices.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please apply online via the form below, or send your details, cover letter, and CV to email@example.com
|Job Category||Career Fondation, Career Viridis|
|Languages||Fluency in English and Arabic. French is a plus|
|Location||This post is based in Beirut, Lebanon|
|Proposed Salary||Depends on the profile and experience of the applicant|