Green Track aims to solve the waste crisis in the North of Lebanon through sorting at the source.
Environmental, Economic & Social Impact:
- 300 volunteers (half of them are women)
- 25,935 door-to-door awareness sessions about sorting at source at households and businesses in the North
- 2,360 households and businesses served through door-to-door collection of sorted waste
- 32 monthly tons of sorted, collected and treated waste
- 406 tons of sorted, collected and treated waste till date in the north