RayMondo, a 3,000 m2 industrial green space, was launched in August 2019. It is a hub that provides industrial spaces for sustainable industrial solutions for green entrepreneurs, as well as incubation, acceleration programs, and coaching and mentorship services. They also provide access to experts in waste management and green management as well as access to eco-entrepreneur networks. The facility can fit up to 40 green startups in their early or growth stage. In the training and development, RayMondo executed in 2020, under the SwitchMed initiative and in 2021, under the Re-Fit program, coaching activities for 100 green entrepreneurs to create their green business model from an idea and has offered technical and business training modules for 40 entrepreneurs in water, sanitation, and waste sectors.
Environmental, Economic & Social Impact:
- Fostering green industry
- Giving rental opportunities in small spaces to small green industries
- Providing financial and operational support by a competent team
- Allowing access to networking, investing, and financing opportunities
- Offering training, coaching, incubation, acceleration programs, and gatherings
- Taking a holistic approach to building a green economy, with comprehensive, long-term programs that engage a wide and diverse range of stakeholders regionally, nationally, and globally.